The Siskind Law Firm – Home
NEIL S. SISKIND, ESQ.
-President, The Siskind Law Firm (1/2010 – 5/2021)
-Founder, The Fatherhood Assignment™
-Conservator, The Neil S. Siskind Nature Preserve (2010-2020)
-Founder, National Fatherhood Day™
Neil Siskind is the author of The Complete Guide To The Ways To Manufacture & Sell Your Products©.
-Wills, Health Proxies, POAs, and Medicaid Help
Neil Siskind is the Founder & Chairman of The Fatherhood Assignment
Learn more at: http://www.neil-siskind-the-fatherhood-assignment.org/
Neil Siskind is the Conservator of the Neil S. Siskind Nature Preserve (2010-2020)
The Neil S. Siskind Nature Preserve is over 6 acres of environmentally-pristine waterfront land in a magnificent setting along New York’s majestic Hudson River. The Preserve includes a variety of species of animal and plant life, and is a precious example of the thoughtful maintenance of New York’s priceless open spaces. The land’s uses are limited to outdoor recreation such as hiking and climbing, and the study of ecology, nature and land use. The Neil S. Siskind Nature Preserve allows for the intelligent contemplation of our valuable natural resources and the most effective ways to maximize them and keep them protected.
Neil Siskind, Founder, “National Fatherhood Day“- March 29th
Neil Siskind’s Volunteer Work:
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Volunteer
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, My Fundraiser- Help Neil Siskind help children with cancer to be more comfortable: Comfort for Kids
- Make-A Wish Foundation- Help Neil Siskind make sick children’s wishes come true by creating your own fundraiser: Neil-Siskind/Help-Make-A-Child-Smile.htm
- DonorsChoose.org- Donate to a needy public classrooms: NeilSiskindGiving
- Senior Center, Volunteer (2021-2022)
Neil Siskind’s Pro Bono Work:
- –Saving Senior Citizens- (2016-2018) Protecting New York’s senior citizens from fraud and financial abuse www.savingseniorcitizens.com
Neil Siskind’s Government Work:
- -Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office, Boston, MA, 1994, Intern
- -Office of Senator Christopher J. Dodd, Newington, CT, 1992, Intern
- -Hartford County Department of Probation, Hartford, CT, 1991, Intern
Neil Siskind’s Community Assistance:
Established and operated a temporary legal clinic offering inexpensive legal services to struggling Long Islanders during the recession to help clients resolve debt, plan estate matters using wills, trusts, and Medicaid, organize personal finances, and start small businesses.
Neil Siskind’s linkedin URL: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/
NEIL SISKIND PROUDLY SUPPORTS
Business Law, Licensing, Distribution
Product-based businesses need a lawyer who understands the market risks, Intellectual Property protection issues, distribution chain challenges and enormous risk-investment of their businesses. Trademark licensing requires an understanding of brand equity, manufacturing, royalty structures, payment terms, distribution channels and advertising, among other things. Product distribution requires a solid background working with retailers, shippers and manufacturers.
Neil Siskind is a lawyer who has experience in all of the above and can walk you through your analysis and licensing or distribution transactions in ways to minimize risk and maximize results with well-structured deals.
Real Estate Law
Neil Siskind has over 10 years’ experience handling commercial and residential real estate transactions, including land, apartment building and office building related transactions, and co-op unit, house and condominium apartment purchases and sales. Neil has worked in New York City’s premier real estate firms handling real estate transactions and all related tax, title, partnership, office leasing, retail leasing and financing issues.
Neil Siskind is a lawyer who has experience in all of the above and can handle every aspect of your residential or commercial real estate transaction to get your home or business deal closed.